Kuala Lumpur, also commonly known as KL, is Malaysia’s capital. Petronas Twin Tower, is unmistakably the most popular and iconic attraction in Kuala Lumpur. The colossal standing Buddha image found outside Batu Caves, an hour drive from KL city central is the other renown attraction. An hour and a half drive is Genting, one of Asia’s most popular resort and casino, atop a hilltop. Cameron Highland, known for his cool climate, tea plantation and fruit farmers, is just about 1.5 hours away from KL.
Pickup Anytime and Anywhere
Other attractions :
- Colourful Petaling Street market in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
- Famous Sultan Abdul Samad Building in the city’s colonial quarter
- Indoor Aquaria KLCC oceanarium
- Petrosains Art Gallery in Suria KLCC
- Putrajaya where most central government buildings are situated
- Cyberjaya where the multi-media super corridor
- Bukit Bintang and Pavillion
- Mid-Valley Mega Mall
- Sunway Lagoon and Resort
Typically, a tourist will spend 4 days 3 nights stay to cover Kuala Lumpur city. When planning to travel on land transport to Malaysia, please set aside at least 5.5 hours of travel time from Singapore city area.